Sleep in a KING SIZE Bed, watch T.V. in your own private lounge and shower in the en-suite wet room or soak in a warm bath, depending which room you choose. In your accommodation you will find quality complementary toiletries, chilled natural spring water from Cheddar, facilities for making hot drinks along with a range of complimentary teas, coffee, drinking chocolate and biscuits.
Then, Start your day with a freshly cooked English Breakfast at a time to suit your schedule. Breakfast is made from locally sourced ingredients wherever possible including eggs which are laid by our own free range hens. We will also do our best to cater for special dietary needs or preferences , just let us know what you need when you book.
You can make use of our garden summer house during your stay. We have a collection of paperbacks available for guests to read on a take and leave basis. So by all means take a book away so that you can finish it but remember to bring one with you to leave one behind to replace it.
|What we offer :
- Four very different rooms to choose from
- Off-street parking is available to all of our guests at the rear of the house. Undercover parking is available upon request or for Classic and Vintage Cars owners
- A lovely garden to enjoy when the weather is fine, or shelter in the summer house when it's not so fine.
- If you need something extra? We can prepare afternoon tea, packed lunches for days out, or arrange for Fresh Flowers and/or Champagne to be in your room on arrival (charges apply)
- We have a list of local Restaurants that we are pleased to recommend.
- or we can prepare light evening meals on request.
- Cyclists and Walkers are welcome
- All rooms have Digital T.V's, Hospitality Tray, Hairdryers and Wifi.
View Larger Map|